For the third time this year, Microsoft has reportedly revised the prices of the Xbox Series X console and accessories including controllers in India.
The price of the Xbox Series X system has risen to Rs 55,990 as first reported by renowned game analyst Rishi Alwani. The new price will take effect later this month, and Xbox accessory prices, in particular, have also increased.
Here’s the full breakdown of the new pricing, coming into effect later this month:
- Xbox Series X: New price Rs 55,990, old price Rs 52,990.
- Xbox wireless controller (robot white): New price Rs 5,990, old price Rs 5,390.
- Xbox Series X/S Wireless Controller + USB C (Black): New price Rs 5,990, old price Rs 5,390.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Shock Blue): New price Rs 6,490, old price Rs 5,890.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Electric Volt): New price Rs 6,490, old price Rs 5,890.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Mineral Camouflage): New price Rs 6,990, old price Rs 6,390.
- Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: New price Rs 17,990, old price Rs 15,990.
Will the PlayStation 5 also get a price increase?
There have been rumors of a PS5 price increase in India and since Sony has increased PS5 prices in other regions including Europe, Middle East, Canada and more, Sony India could be doing the same.
However, a price hike is not expected to directly impact PS5 sales in India as the console has cemented itself and is still in high demand. According to Rishi Alwani, there are an estimated one lakh units in the entire country (including gray market imports).
Read all Latest technical news here